Sunday, December 10, 2006

dead line @ 死期

Undertake a new project last week, 1/1/07 is dead line :S

If not mistaken, another project also going LIVE by this weekend...
Yeah, project goes live, brain cells went dead.

I sms ling, I am tension.
she reply: me too.
ohhh...
I suppose... there are a lot of people suffering.
Let's forget about the suck word.

I stop my works, cook yammy porridge by phone.
I think, we should feel happy, because we are capable!
Capable person always busy, haha...
Sometimes, human should know how to comfort themselves, right? :)

6 comments:

Tony Leong said...

朋友,加油. 哈哈...
that's a study conducted by oxford university few years back.
a beauty lady student doing the survey with a man, the lady said:can you give me 5 min? the man answered: so beautiful, dun say 5min, 5 hours also can lah. the lady started with 1st question: why u wanna work? the man answered:siao meh, working for money lah. then the lady ask 2nd question: then u need money for what? the man said: hhmm...need money to buy food eat lah. the lady asked again: then why u need to eat oh? the man said: eat to continue alive la. ahh.. then the lady asked the last question: why u need to be alive? the man answered: hmm....eerrrr.....ah! to be alive for tomorrow still can work!!!

风与石头 said...

hahahha... thanks twkk.

飞鹿部落格 said...

Take it easy fren !

ting said...

去年的圣诞,一条老命;
今年的圣诞,只剩半条老命;
明年的圣诞,还有没有命啊?

神阿~ 你救救我吧!!!我不想做有用的人啦!我只想跟圣诞老人喝喝茶,和财神爷聊聊天,不是很高要求啊!

Anonymous said...

how u cook porridge by phone? huh? ha? ah?... -_-??

风与石头 said...

cook porridge by phone = 褒电话粥
hahahha :D